The key factor determining a company’s growth and existence is the level of profitability attained. There is a direct relationship between utilizing financial resources and the profit generation for a business firm. Financial analysis is required to determine the financial health and stability of a company. It helps in determining the current financial position and forecasting future financial requirements. In order to assess the financial health and performance of a company, a financial analyst is required.
The role of financial analyst is very challenging, and includes the following:
- Guiding the financial budgets of the company
- Assessing the performance of bonds, stocks, commodities and other investment instruments
- Making decisions regarding market investments
- Analyzing the performance of securities and insurance
- Determining future earnings and expenses of business firms
- Evaluating the effect of tax rates, government policies, competitor strategies, commodity prices etc
Financial Analysts deal with balance sheets, spreadsheets and databases in order to gain a better insight into firm’s prospects. Having a strong hold on the market economic trends and business scenarios, they often give recommendations regarding buying and selling of investments.
There is a vast scope of career advancement for financial analysts. Many professional as well as certification courses are there for developing the financial knowledge and skills. Employing arigorous academic curriculum, ‘Imarticus Learning’ has successfully educated many financial professionals and also provided them with outstanding quantitative and analytical skills, through our business analytics certification course.
For more information visit: http://imarticus.org